The Law Offices of Stewart and Stewart has published the fourth issue of China Trade Update today. This newsletter monitors policy developments in China relating to the U.S.-China trade relations, the Chinese economy, and China's trade and industrial policies.
This issue covers the following developments:
- China blames the U.S. in white paper
- Regulators review progress in IPR protection
- SOE authority uses checklist to delegate power
- First 5G licenses go to four companies
- China submitted proposal on WTO reform
All News and Press