Stewart and Stewart’s government relations professionals assist our clients on a broad range of issues before the Congress and the Executive Branch. Our team provides policy and strategic advice to clients to help them accomplish their objectives before the U.S. government in a creative, timely, and cost-effective manner.
Our clients have ranged from large corporations and smaller start-ups to labor unions, livestock growers, medical facilities, national associations, non-profit museums, seafood processors and non-governmental organizations. Stewart and Stewart professionals provide guidance on matters relevant to American agricultural, industrial and service sectors concerning:
- Agriculture, Floriculture, and Fisheries
- Combatting Unfair Trade from China and Other Countries
- Cultural Preservation of the Arts and Humanities
- Defense of U.S. Manufacturers Large and Small
- Export Compliance Issues
- Federal Funding
- Fighting Human Trafficking and Child Labor
- Hazard Mitigation and Emergency Preparedness
- Healthcare and Primary Care Workforce Development
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- National Security In Defense of American Industry
- Negotiation of U.S. Trade Agreements
- Trade Adjustment Assistance for U.S. Workers and Firms, Fishermen and Farmers
- U.S. Trade Preferences
- WTO Dispute Settlement
Stewart and Stewart provides advice on the drafting, enactment, implementation, and modification of proposals, laws and regulations critical to the interests of our clients. The firm has developed local and national coalitions to interact with the federal government and media in pursuit of critical objectives. Finally, Stewart and Stewart has significant experience helping clients obtain federal appropriations and grants, particularly in the arts, health care, and disaster preparedness. If you are seeking federal funds for a project that is important to your organization or community, Stewart and Stewart can help.
Stewart and Stewart has provided service to clients for more than 60 years. The firm is committed to the provision of timely, sound advice, and creative but practical assessments of what can be achieved in pursuit of clients’ goals before the U.S. government.